Help! I’ve Lost my Passport


Losing important documents, such as your passport, whilst abroad is a headache we would all rather be without. It impacts on your trip and, depending on where in the world you are, can become a bureaucratic nightmare. So what should you do?
Before you travel, make sure you have copies of ..Read more

How much will the UK Government do for me in a foreign crisis?


government help Consularcare

You’re off on your travels; be it a package holiday, a year’s backpacking or yet another business trip; you’ve taken out travel insurance, so you’ll be okay if you lose your laptop; and if something catastrophic occurs, you’ll just contact the British Embassy or High Commission and you’ll get government help to sort it ..Read more

Does your Duty of Care Extend to Foreign Business Travel?


Although the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974’s jurisdiction is limited to UK territory and

territorial waters, offshore installations and UK registered ships and aircraft, employment legislation

and common law provide protection for employees travelling abroad for business. As the world

becomes increasingly interconnected and the global marketplace becomes ..Read more